We know, we know. It’s T-minus one day till Christmas and you haven’t bought a Christmas gift yet because gurrrrlll (or boy)…why else would you be here reading this article. Don’t panic, there’s still time to make that miracle happen with our last-minute gift ideas that you can snag before midnight.
1. dUCk Lola Bag (RM330.00)
What is it:
A round style bag made from textured faux leather that’s spacious enough to store your mobile phone (Vivy, the Lady Boss herself showed how she can fit her iPhone 8+ in the bag), make-up essentials and purse. Carry it as a clutch by its top handle or go hands-free with the adjustable crossbody sling.
Where to get it:
- The dUCk Store (Pavilion KL)
- FashionValet (Pavilion KL)
- FashionValet (Bangsar Village ll)
- FashionValet (Publika Shopping Gallery)
- FashionValet (IOI City Mall)
- The dUCk store (Haji Lane, Singapore)
- FashionValet’s website but that’s out of the picture unless you don’t mind not getting it on Christmas day
2. Statement Earrings (RM54.95)
What is it: Four pairs of earrings in various sizes and designs. FOUR pairs for less than RM60.00. Dude, if that’s not a bargain I don’t know what is. FYI, length varies from 2.3 cm to 4.5 cm.
Where to get it: H&M.
3. Customized Shoes (price varies based on designs)
What is it: Shoes – sneakers, heels, platforms, mules that can be personalized according to your (or the receiver’s) liking. Choose from any of the add-ons from the personalization bar to make one-of-a-kind piece.
Where to get it: Tomorrow Showtime, Berjaya Times Square.
4. Harry Potter Merchandise (price varies based on designs)
What is it: Tons of Harry Potter merchandise ranging from House sweaters, scarves, hoodies, socks and many more. WARNING! Only Potterheads would appreciate.
Where to get it:
- SPAO (Pavilion KL)
- SPAO (IOI City Mall)
- SPAO (Sunway Velocity Mall)
- SPAO (Paradigm Mall, Johor Bahru)