Hair Rituel by Sisley is changing the hair game and to give you a better look on how important it is to have a good hair ritual/routine by reinterpreting haircare as the new skincare, I made my way to A Cut Above, Parkson Pavilion Kuala Lumpur to try the haircare range in person!
Hair Rituel by Sisley has a variety of shampoos, conditioners, a hair serum, mask, and a new Volumizing Spray to get your hair looking and feeling good all day.
I was introduced to the products that my hairstylist, Gavin would be using on my hair before we started the hair ritual. Since my hair is looking look flat and lifeless, I’ll be trying to Volumizing range to see if it brings my hair back to life.
Here’s how the Hair Rituel by Sisley hair treatment went!
We started with the Revitalizing Volumizing Shampoo as the first step. This sulphate-free shampoo gently cleans the hair and provides the vitamins and minerals needed for scalp and hair vitality to immediately give your hair more volume. If you have frizzy hair, there are other varieties here.
Since my hair is looking drier than normal, Gavin used the Regenerating Hair Care Mask instead of the matching conditioner to give an intense treatment to my hair. This lightweight hair mask has a very high concentration of plant extracts, proteins, vitamins, and minerals that energizes the hair bulb to strengthen your hair from the root. It’s safe to use on your scalp too so give your scalp a nice massage as you work it through the hair.
After washing off the hair mask, Gavin towel dries my hair and brushes out the tangles before he added a few drops of the Revitalizing Fortifying Serum on my scalp. Then, he massages my scalp. It’s concentrated with plant extracts, proteins, vitamins, and minerals to sooth your scalp, provide volume to your hair and strengthen it. You only have to use it every two days for a month then twice a week for 2 months.
After the relaxing head massage, he then combs some of the Precious Hair Care Oil through my hair to protect my hair before heat styling. This lightweight and nourishing hair oil smoothes and adds shines to your hair.
Lastly, to amp up the volume to my hair, he sections my hair and spritz some of the Volumizing Spray on the roots before he blow dries my hair. After the blowdry, my hair was looking more voluminous than ever. He spritz a little more to style my hair and then, we’re done!
First, I’m obsessed with the signature scent of each of the products, it’s smells amazing and relaxing too. My hair definitely got a Good Hair Day after the treatment and my scalp feels refreshed and clean. I finally understood the importance of using a hair serum to massage your scalp because it made a difference volume-wise and my hair never looked and felt better!
Please go and try out these new exciting line of hair care products from Hair Rituel by Sisley and we can assure you will not be disappointed with the quality of the products.
BUT, before you do, we’re throwing a…
#PamperMyGiveaway: WIN Yourself Hair Rituel Revitalizing Smoothing Shampoo and Regenerating Hair Care Mask Worth RM650 !
Discover the haircare as the new skincare experience with Hair Rituel by Sisley because we’re giving out 1x Hair Rituel Revitalizing Smoothing Shampoo (200ml) and 1x Hair Rituel Regenerating Hair Care Mask (200ml) worth RM650 in total to two (2) lucky winners who will be chosen randomly on both Pamper.My’s Facebook & Instagram.
[Giveaway Period: September 3 – 9, 2018]
Just follow the simple steps below.
1. For Facebook users:
- Follow Hair Rituel by Sisley‘s and Pamper.My‘s Facebook page. Make sure your account is made public;
- Like and share this Hair Rituel by Sisley x Pamper.My video on your Facebook, and include these hashtags: #HairRituelbySisleyxPamperMy, #PamperMyGiveaway, #HairRituelbySisley and #PamperMy; and
- Tag two (2) friends and name one of the Hair Rituel by Sisley products we tried in the video in the comments section.
2. For Instagram users:
- Follow Hair Rituel by Sisley‘s and Pamper.My‘s Instagram. Make sure your account is made public;
- Like this Hair Rituel by Sisley x Pamper.My video post; and
- Tag three (3) friends and name one of the Hair Rituel by Sisley products we tried in the video in the comments section, and include these hashtags: #HairRituelbySisleyxPamperMy, #PamperMyGiveaway, #HairRituelbySisley and #PamperMy.
Bonus tips: For an extra chance to win, subscribe to our YouTube channel and like Hair Rituel by Sisley x Pamper.My video. Don’t forget to tell us your Facebook and/or Instagram account name in the comments section.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date: September 10, 2018 (Sunday) before 11.59pm.
- The contest is open to all Malaysian residents residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above.
- Winners are required to submit their personal particulars including their name, NRIC no., mobile no., email address and correspondence address for verification and prize courier.
- Any incomplete and incorrect submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook & Instagram and the winners are required to contact Pamper.My within a certain timeframe.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person.
- This giveaway is not associated with Facebook, Instagram and YouTube in any way.
- All decisions made by Pamper.My are final and no complaints will be entertained.
- Pamper.My reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.
You can find Hair Rituel by Sisley products and services at Sisley Paris counters and three selected A Cut Above Salons.