The Halal cosmetic and skincare brand, Wardah launched its new Signature Series Wardah Hydra Rose in Malaysia and named local influencer, Qasrina Karim as the face of Wardah Hydra Rose. The new Wardah Hydra Rose series is formulated for those who are troubled by dry and dehydrated skin, and seeking a regime to restore hydration and moisture to the skin.
Formulated with specialty organic roses from the European region, Wardah Hydra Rose products contain the Avalanche Rose Oil extract combined with a water-based 72 hours Hydrating Active using micro-encapsulated technology. The fusing of these two ingredients quenches parched skin giving it a more luminous and dewy appearance.
The 72h Hydrating Active Has a composition similar to skin-produced Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) that works by binding water on the outer layer of the skin. In addition, the Hydrating Active also increases the level of NMF in the skin. The Avalanche Rose Oil extract on the other hand works to lock water into the skin keeping skin hydrated for 72 hours non-stop while repairing the skin.
Wardah Hydra Rose range consists of five products:
- Wardah Hydra Rose Gel-to-Foam Cleanser – a lightweight cleanser.
- Wardah Hydra Rose Petal Infused Toner – restores skin’s pH and moisture.
- Wardah Hydra Rose Micro Gel Serum – contains tiny pink hydrating beads to provide and lock in extra moisture.
- Wardah Hydra Rose Dewy Aqua Day Gel – enriched with bio-hyaluronic acid that lines the skin surface, keeping the skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Wardah Hydra Rose Moisture Rich Night Gel – soothes and nourishes the skin at night.
To celebrate the launch of Wardah Hydra Rose series, the brand will have a one-day mega Shopee exclusive on April 22 to treat its customers to giveaways, contests and promotions. There will be an exclusive 10% discount for Shopee app users with every purchase of 3 Wardah products in a single transaction.
All Wardah Hydra Rose products are available at Watsons and Guardian outlets nationwide and online on Shopee, Lazada and Zalora.