“For this show we envisioned different looks, combining the inspiration from the masterpieces of Fellini with natural and modern looks”, said Jimmy Paul. “With wigs varying in colours from bold and intense to natural nuances, we wanted to play on contrasts of soft waves, various updos, taking reference from Satyricon, 8 1⁄2 and La Dolce Vita. The opulent and eccentric looks mixed with garments and textiles on the runway are complemented by the extravagant hairlooks of the models transforming them in modern muses”, he continued.
“ghd Platinum+ was the best style ally, able to craft both smooth, straight hair and waves of different effect and dimensions also on the wigs”, he added.
How to create the styles:
- Brush hair with ghd Oval Dressing Brush and apply ghd Root Lift Spray on the roots to create extra volume and texture.
- To obtain a shiny, soft and extremely impactful final effect utilise ghd Platinum+ styler (RM1,290), the first smart styler with ultra-zone technology.
- Press the styler delicately on the hair to create enhanced shine and maintain a natural glossy finish.
2. Extravagant Waves
- Hair was styled with ghd curve® soft curl tong (RM935) to create soft, irregular and extremely voluminous waves.
- To achieve this effect, applied a texturing and volumizing spray, as ghd Final Fix Spray.