The holiday season is just around the corner and there has never been a better time to visit London than now. Visiting London is currently up to 10 per cent cheaper following the depreciation of the pound. Coupled with British Airways’ White Friday special fares and the exclusive shopping offers from some of UK’s most popular brands including Amanda Wakeley, Bicester, DAKS, Hackett and Westfield, Christmas shopping in London is now more affordable than ever for travellers.
White Friday Special Fares: 24 November until 30 November 2016
Travellers from Malaysia can fly to London on British Airways’ Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner from just MYR2,888 in their World Traveller economy class. British Airways’ daily evening flights arrive in London before the day begins so the customers can make the most of their day shopping. The White Friday special fares will be available for booking on ba.com from 24 November until 30 November 2016.
Exclusive Offers by Popular UK Brands
Customers who present their British Airways boarding passes at participating stores to enjoy a selection of exclusive experiences and discounts. Below are some of the exclusive offers for British Airways’ customers:
- A complimentary Poppy Clutch Bag (worth £95) from Amanda Wakeley for members of British Airways Executive Club when spending £500 or more at the flagship London store;
- 15 per cent off at Bentley & Skinner Jeweller, Goldsmiths & Silversmiths;
- From now to 15 January 2017, members of British Airways executive Club can earn double Avios and an additional 10 per cent saving on the outlet price at Bicester Discount Shopping Village;
- 10 per cent off at DAKS Heritage Tailoring;
- 10 per cent off at Floris British Perfumers;
- 15 per cent off at Hackett British Menswear;
- VIP Pass offering exclusive discounts at Westfield London Designer Shopping Centres
For more information, please visit ba.com/LondonDiscounts.
Read also: Best Winter Getaways 2016 by British Airways