honor Malaysia is launching an exciting deal ‘7uly Madness Offers’ in conjunction with the launching of its official e-commerce platform and information portal, the hihonor website.
The ‘7uly Madness Offers’ deal starts from 17 July 2018 to 22 July 2018, where fans can now purchase new gadgets at discounted prices while stocks last, such as the affordable yet power-packed 7S for RM349 (RRP: RM379) and honor 7A at only RM429 (RRP: RM 479). The sleek honor 7X will also be up for grabs for only RM729 (RRP: RM849). Other stylish and exquisite models such as the honor 9 Lite, honor view 10 and honor 10 also come with attractive complimentary gifts upon every purchase.
Exciting offers for ‘7uly Madness Offers’
|Percentage off||Free Gift (for every purchase of one unit)|
|honor 7A||479||429||10%||RM30 Voucher (can be used for any product)
– Usage duration: 1 Month
– Will be delivered directly to customer’s account after payment
|honor 9 Lite||659||Gift box worth RM109|
|honor View 10||1789||Band SS worth RM399|
|honor 10||1599||Flip Cover + AM61 Earphones worth RM298|
In addition to smartphones, honor is also offering massive discounts for the AM61 Earphones and the honor Body Fat Scale:
|Accessories||RRP (RM)||Promotion price (RM)||Percentage off|
|honor Body Fat Scale||149||109||27%|
To add-on to the excitement, honor will be giving out massive gift vouchers worth *RM100, *RM50 and *RM30 each daily. Customers can access this deal by visiting hihonor.com/my/event/7ulymadness.html, during two different time slots (10am-11am and 3pm-4pm)* during the promotion period.
|RM100||Applicable for total orders worth RM800 only.|
|RM50||Applicable for total orders worth RM500 only.|
|RM30||Applicable for total orders worth RM200 only.|
- Each person is only entitled to one voucher of different values (RM100, RM50, RM30) per day
- Only 50 units of gift vouchers of each RM100, RM50 and RM30 are available for each time slot (10am-11am and 3pm-4pm)
- Vouchers can only be used within the period of the promotion (17th July to 22nd July)
- Vouchers are claimed based on a first-come-first-served basis