This Ramadan and Hari Raya Aidilfitri , local e-wallet Boost through its #BolehRayaDenganBoost campaign has Malaysians covered with creative ways to bring home the true meaning of Ramadan and Raya. From almsgiving to shopping for clothes and food on top of relished Raya recipes, everyone can now look forward to the celebrations in a safe, clean and seamless way.
For 30 days starting today, Boost will highlight one charitable organisation daily with the aim of raising awareness to the public on how easy it is to directly reach out and help those in need with a few screen taps making it safe, easy and convenient for us to lend a helping hand and brighten up the lives of the underprivileged.
Furthermore, to support our healthcare heroes fighting on the frontlines, Boost users can continue to donate to ‘Tabung COVID-19’ by Boost. To date, the fund has received over RM450,000 in donations from generous Malaysians. These donations will be channeled to the Ministry of Health as well as the National Disaster Management Agency (NADMA) and relevant NGOs that help families directly impacted by the coronavirus.
Malaysians can up the level of celebrations at home this Raya while earning rewards and cashbacks to spend on even more goodies. Boost users can get everything from new clothes for Raya to groceries for delicious home-cooked recipes, and food delivery for added variety to the table on top of sending and receiving ‘Duit Raya’ between family and friends.
Boost has lined up the best deals for Raya where users can get attractive cashback from key partners including:
- Buka puasa deals from PichaEats, dahmakan and DeliverEat as well as food delivery offers from Pizza Hut and take-away deals at KFC
- Fashion brands like ZALORA, MIMPIKITA, NAELOFAR, L’Oréal and HERMO
- Furniture and consumer electronics chain Courts which is sure to excite users with great offers from the Courts Online Store.
- There is cashback in store for users paying bills and reloading their mobile credits through Boost for a seamless bill payment experience and for users to stay connected to their loved ones.
- Games and entertainment fans can look forward to offers from Garena, SEAGM, PUBGM and Viu to keep them occupied during the MCO period.
For those who have a valid reason to go out shopping at physical stores, they can go cashless with Boost and enjoy offers at big retailers like Tesco, Mydin, Giant, Aeon Big, Servay, Bataras, Farley, Everrise, Sunshine, C-Mart, TMG Mart and pharmacies including Watsons, Guardian, Caring, Alpro Pharmacy and BIG Pharmacy.
Boost will also be rolling out some new features to its app during the coming month which will bring even bigger savings and offers so users should look out for those.