In consideration of the current challenging situation and to help Malaysian families to prep for their Ramadan and Raya preparations, Shopee has curated a campaign called Raya Bersama Shopee that offers daily essentials from as low as just RM10 as well as free shipping with a minimum spend of RM19.
With tagline Raya Ini Shopee Di Sisimu, taking place from now till 26 May 2020, the campaign will offer a variety of everyday necessities such as MILO, dates, chicken, fish, beef, rice and cooking oil to home appliances like blenders and clothing such as telexing from as low as RM10. At the same time, customers will also get to enjoy free shipping with a minimum spend of RM19.
The campaign will also feature four very special days – Jualan Hebat Raya on April 23 and 24 April and Pesta Jualan Raya on May 14 and 15 with discounts up to 80%, RM1 deals on favourite items and lowered free shipping with minimum spend of RM10 from 12AM to 2AM.
Making its debut during this blessed season is the all-new Salam by Shopee feature on its App that is designed to make browsing and shopping easy for those in search for halal products, prayer items, wudhu-friendly cosmetics, Muslim fashion and many more. The new feature will provide users with the following information:
- Koleksi Terkini: Latest collection of items from across categories based on weekly themes to help shoppers in their Raya planning.
- Resipi Raya: Recipes on mouth-watering delicacies to inspire users to put on their Chef’s hat, along with the convenience of finding ingredients.
- Pilihan Halal: This section features items by Halal-certified brands to provide ease to those searching for Halal products.
- Azan: Reminders on prayer times can now be made in-app for the convenience of Muslim users.
- Derma: Users who want to give back to society during this Ramadan can make their donations to charity organisations all in one place. From non-profit organisations like MERCY, Islamic Aid Malaysia and MAKNA to NKF, one such effort is the Shopee MMA COVID-19 Fund that users can also donate to.
In keeping to the Raya spirit, Shopee aims to bring entertainment and the joy of Hari Raya to its users via a safe space at home:
- Shopee Live: Catch exciting content specially curated for users such as food shows, daily workout session by fitness experts, and other Muslim-related content including Quran-reading classes. Shopee Live will also be airing entertainment show MeleTOP that features songs, movies, parodies and the latest gossip. Catch it on 21 and 28 April, and 5 and 12 May at 9pm.
- Shopee Games: Memorise dance moves in Joget Shopee; catch kuih-muih in Shopee Tangkapand play crowd-favourites Goyang Shopee, Shopee Throw, Lucky Raya and One or Not with the family to win Shopee coins, vouchers and even 43” televisions.
- Duit Raya: While it may be difficult to give Duit Raya to loved ones this time around, Shopee has created a fun, safe and easy way for users to give e-Duit Raya via its Shopee Pay e-wallet.
For more information on Shopee Raya campaign, visit https://shopee.com.my/.
Read also: Pomelo Spreads Love and Positivity With Its Latest #Raya2020 Collection