ASICS will launch a revolutionary face cover for runners – the ASICS Runners Face Cover that will be created with quick-drying material pairs cutting-edge design with innovative air vents that give runners the room to breathe comfortably, while preventing the spread of droplets.
Together the unique, innovative design and cutting-edge materials allow runners of all levels to exercise without compromising performance or protection. The face cover has been designed in direct response to major concerns about how to run safely as lockdown eases.
The ASICS Runners Face Cover will cater unique needs of runners with a series of technologies and design features including:
- Interior Space – The unique curved structure creates more room inside the face cover to allow easier breathing when running.
- Strategically Placed Air Vents – Air vents innovatively placed on the face cover provide unobstructed airflow while preventing the spread of droplets.
- Quick-drying, Washable Fabric – Cutting-edge material cools the air flowing into the mouth, improving breathability and comfort. The water repellent, washable fabric makes cleaning easier.
- Comfort Fit – Specifically designed to accommodate a wide range of face shapes with an adjustable cord to ensure it fits while also helping to prevent building up of fog when wearing glasses.
- Sustainable Design – Produced with approximately 31% recycled materials.
The new ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER will be available to runners globally from mid-September while runners in Malaysia can look forward to it becoming available locally in ASICS Malaysia’s online shop from mid-November onwards at a retail price of RM 169.00.
To find out more about the ASICS RUNNERS FACE COVER, visit asics.com/my/en-my.
Read also: Under Armour Engineers a First-of-its-Kind Sport Face Mask for Athletes