It’s only natural that we want to look toasted (in a good way!) during our summer vacation. And with a little help from makeup, we can enhance that look a little further for ourselves and Instagram selfies too. Our evangelist, Ren has created this ‘naturally toasted’ makeup look that’s just apt for summer and actually all-year-round since it’s always summer in Malaysia! Her weapons of choice were the Tarte Park Ave Princess and Tartelette Toasted (no surprises here) palettes. Both palettes smell delicious too, it reminds us of hot chocolate.
Shades used from the Park Ave Princess Chisel Palette (RM175):
- Eyebrows: Crown to add some subtle bronze glow to your eyebrows that look on fleek under the sun.
- Contour on cheeks, jaw, and nose: Princess Cut, a matte and slightly cool-toned brown to sculpt your face.
- Highlight: Halo, a nude-ish highlight that has no shimmer to give your face that ‘halo’ glow.
Shades used from the Tartelette Toasted Palette (RM175):
- Latte: A matte brown shade as a base all over the lids and the outer half underneath the bottom lashes.
- Warmth: Red-tinged warm brown shade which she applied on the crease and outer V.
- Sunset: A brownish gold shade to highlight the center of her eyelids.
- Candle: Pale gold shimmery shade to highlight the center underneath her bottom lashes and the inner corners of her eyes to complete this sunset inspired look.
Get your Tarte Tartelette Toasted and Park Ave Princess palettes at Sephora stores and online.
Disclaimer: Tartelette Toasted and Park Ave Princess palettes are provided by Tarte Cosmetics through Sephora Malaysia.