Pavilion KL once again invites foodies and shoppers to embark on a month of culinary indulgences filled with food-tastic experiences at its round 3 of Journey of Taste to discover a treasure trove of international and local cuisines, witness celebrity appearances, participate in fun workshops and enjoy exclusive promotions!
Kicking off Journey of Taste 3, Pavilion KL hosted an instal-insta-worthy tea party together with Noritake to welcome a third instalment of the gastronomic fair. Held in Pavilion KL’s Tokyo Street, the award-winning precinct for all things Japanese, it was the perfect Instagrammable opportunity to explore Noritake’s Setsebun Fair, the brand’s first pop-up in Malaysia.
Throughout the month of March, look out for these exciting highlights of Journey of Taste:
- Sweet Dreams Festival at Tokyo Street – March 23rdto 31st
Treat yourself to sampling the finest ice creams and desserts on a super-sweet journey to taste the variety on offer at Pavilion KL.
- Connection Insta Walk of Fame – March 15thto 17th
Take your Instagram-worthy photos with funky décor and neon-filled lights along the Connection.
- A Thai Weekend – March 23rd and 24th
Amp up the spice levels at the Thai eateries in Pavilion KL in conjunction with Thai Film Festival at Golden Screen Cinemas, where the much-anticipated Thai movie “Bikeman” will premiere alongside its star cast and director who will be present to meet and greet fans.
- Setsebun Fair by Noritake – March 1st– 22nd
It’s so pretty, you will want to throw tea parties everyday! Check out the Japanese tableware brand’s first pop-up in Malaysia and marvel at the beautiful display of its intricate Carnivale Collection and other prized tableware.
- International Women’s Day: Blu Inc Media Celebrating Women – March 8th
Celebrate women and the debut of a new femme power anthem, “Istimewa”, performed live by Dayang Nurfaizah with special appearance by Neelambika, a speaker and advocate against domestic violence.
- Manchester United x Barcelona Friendly Match with Maybank – March 21st
If footie is your thing, catch a glimpse of Nemanja Vidic from Manchester United and Luis Garcia from Barcelona as they play a friendly match right here in Pavilion KL.
New Foodie Experiences
Don’t miss out on discovering new flavours and experiences with these must-visit new eateries:
- Al Amber Chinese Muslim Restaurant at Level 7, Dining Loft
- Chun at Level 1, Gourmet Emporium
- Dal Cha Dim at Level 6
- Hai Di Lao Hotpot at Level 10, Pavilion Elite (Opening Soon)
- Ho Min San at Level 1, Gourmet Emporium
- Jun Lai Ju at Level 8, Pavilion Elite (Opening Soon)
- Tiger Sugar at Level 1 (Opening Soon)
- Wing Wing at Level 6
- Stuff’d at Level 1 (Opening Soon)
For more information on Journey of Taste, visit www.pavilion-kl.com, or check real-time updates on Pavilion KL’s social media accounts as follows:
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/PavilionKL;
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/Pavilion_KL;
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/PavilionKualaLumpur