Your dream vacation in Thailand
at Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts
For those needing to relax and re-charge their batteries from a fast paced and busy lifestyle; look no further than the collection of Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts in Thailand. Offering the perfect opportunity for a quick getaway, Banyan Tree in Bangkok, Phuket and Koh Samui allow guests to unwind with stress-busting spa treatments, meditation and yoga classes that rejuvenate body and soul, as well as a variety of exciting outdoor activities.
As the birthplace of Banyan Tree, Phuket is also home to the world-renowned Banyan Tree Spa Academy. Here, spa therapists undergo rigorous training to ensure a high level of expertise at Banyan Tree hotels and resorts around the world, drawing on its Asian roots for inspiration. In recognition, Banyan Tree Spa’s across the world have received numerous international awards and accolades over the past 20 years.
Banyan Tree Phuket is a perfect resort for those seeking complete calm. With private villas, some with double pools, the resort is renowned for its outstanding facilities such as its 18-hole golf course, flexi-pave tennis courts, as well as kayaking and biking adventures. For something more sedate, guests can enjoy a Royal Banyan Herbal Pouch Massage with warm sesame oil or take advantage of the peaceful Yoga & Meditation Pavilion.
- Get an early bird advantage when you book your stay 14 days in advance and enjoy 10% off our Best Available Rate. http://www.banyantree.com/en/ap-thailand-phuket-resort/discover-value/early-bird
- Hop into the joys of spring with Banyan Tree Phuket’s Sense of Celebration: Easter package available for booking from now until 3rd April 2015 and valid for stays from 30th March to 6th April 2015 with prices starting from SGD$715++ per night. Inclusive of Easter Lunch or Dinner for two, a Spring Festive spa treatment for two and a bottle of champagne on arrival. Visit http://www.banyantree.com/en/ap-thailand-phuket-resort/discover-value/celebration for a full list of 2015 offers to date at Banyan Tree Phuket, Thailand.
Designed to provide total rejuvenation of the mind, body and soul; Banyan Tree Phuket Spa Sanctuary is a boutique all-villa spa resort in Phuket incorporating health and wellness treatments, nutritious cuisine and rejuvenating activities. The spacious Spa Pool Villas overlook lotus ponds and come complete with a Thai Sala for tailored in-villa treatments, including romantic couple’s massages. Guests can venture out to Banyan Tree Spa next door to enjoy award-winning treatments such as the Rainmist Experience, which combines a steam bath and rain shower with a full body massage.
Book the Retreat For The Senses promotion with a minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights at the Banyan Tree Phuket Spa Sanctuary starting from SGD$1135++ per night, inclusive of;
- Daily breakfast (either in the privacy of your villa or at Watercourt Restaurant)
- Daily morning Yoga at the Orchid Garden
- Unlimited 90-minute session massages in-villa per guest per day
- Wellness consultation and a Touch of Wellness massage lesson
- Daily Thai High Tea in the afternoon at “The Cha”
- Round trip airport transfer by Benz E Class
Visit http://www.banyantree.com/en/ap-thailand-phuket-spa-sanctuary/discover-value/romance for more information.
Cocooned in scenic Lamai Bay with views over the Gulf of Thailand, Banyan Tree Samui offers a luxurious collection of private pool villas dotted on a hill cove. Guests looking to re-charge can enjoy yoga, with sun salutation classes under the tutelage of professional instructors. Unique to Banyan Tree, guests can also indulge in the signature Rainforest Spa, a hydrotherapy facility featuring hot and cold pools, steam rooms, massage jets and more.
Book the Sense of Rejuvenation package with a minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights at Banyan Tree Samui starting from SGD$1,400++ per night, inclusive of
- Daily buffet breakfast for two
- Daily morning sun salutation yoga for two
- One Rainforest Experience for two
- One Lymphatic massage for two
- Daily lunch and dinner
- In-Villa Bath set-up
Usually associated with bustling markets, exotic cuisine and striking temples, Banyan Tree Bangkok offers guests an alternative approach to a traditional Thai city stay. One of the most innovative spa hotels in the city, Banyan Tree Bangkok serves as a serene hub, a world away from city life. With panoramic views over the Bangkok skyline, Banyan Tree’s holistic spa is home to 16 suites offering a variety of all-natural herbal and floral treatments such as an Apple Green Tea Body Scrub, Turmeric Honey Cleanser and a Kieffer Lime Mask. A Meditation Sphere also provides a relaxing environment for yoga classes with spectacular sky-high views.
Leap into Banyan Tree Bangkok’s Gastronomic Delights promotion with a minimum stay of 2 consecutive nights in the Banyan Tree Club Room or One-Bedroom Suite from now until end June 2015 starting from SGD$288++ per night. Package inclusive of;
- Access to Club Lounge including daily breakfast buffet for two
- One 3-course al-fresco dining experience for two at the stylish open-air Vertigo Restaurant
- One Chinese set dinner for two at Bai Yun Restaurant
- 30% off all treatments at Banyan Tree Spa Bangkok (except beauty treatments)
Visit http://www.banyantree.com/en/ap-thailand-bangkok/discover-value/rejuv for more information