Samsung Malaysia Electronics will be bringing its award-winning SUHD television into the Malaysian market. Anticipating its local debut and in conjunction with the upcoming Euro Cup 2016, Samsung is offering superb savings of up to RM2,000 for every Samsung SUHD TV purchased between May 1 to 31, 2016. Additionally, a minimum purchase of RM1,000 on selected Samsung TVs in a single receipt entitle buyers to be in the running to win exclusive football merchandises with terms and conditions applied.
Samsung’s SUHD TV features a unique Quantum Dot display technology which boosts the TV’s colour accuracy by 30% to produce life-like images. The SmartHub TV which is exclusively catered for Samsung TV interface the Samsung’s latest effort to present every type of content in a unified way – making the home viewing experience that much more seamless.
Recognition and reviews received by the SUHD TVs:
- Techhive.com: “Despite the exquisite design of the SUHD TVs, the nanotechnology behind the Quantum Dots make individual pixels hard to make out, even in close scrutiny.”;
- Reviewed.com: “Producing such bright LEDs in such a thin edge-lit TV without horrible backlight uniformity issues is quite an achievement.”;
- The writers of Mensjournal.com was particularly impressed by the technology behind the SUHD TV’s dongle and smart remote which lets you control a variety of devices around the home, including smart lightbulbs, thermostats, and smart locks – simple as that;
- Samsung KS9500 SUHD TV was awarded with the ‘Best TV Design’ award by HD Guru;
- Techradar.com: “The television has its destiny set as the center of your home entertainment experience.”