Banyan Tree is proud to announce its partnership with Al Hamra Golf Club in Ras Al Khaimah. Offering the perfect combination of golf and relaxation only an hour’s drive from Dubai, a new Tee Off and Spa package has been created at Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach and Banyan Tree Al Wadi, including three nights’ accommodation at either resort, discounts at the resorts’ award-winning spa, plus two rounds of golf at the 18-hole championship course designed by Peter Harradine.
Staying at Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach
Al Hamra Golf Club is only a short boat ride from Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach. The award-winning golf course is suitable for all levels of golfers and offers spectacular views over the Al Hamra lagoon. Between rounds, couples can retreat to their villa at the boutique resort, decorated with beautiful canopied ceilings, reminiscent of traditional Bedouin tents. Stepping onto the beach from their villa, guests can opt for a refreshing dip in the sea or enjoy a quiet moment overlooking the shores from their personal plunge pool.
Avid golfers can ease overworked muscles with a soothing treatment at the resort’s spa. To release knots and tension, the ‘Essence of Earth’ body massage works on the body’s pressure points, perfect to prepare for another round of golf.
Staying at Banyan Tree Al Wadi
Alternatively, golfers can stay at the nearby Banyan Tree Al Wadi. Designed to complement its natural desert oasis setting, this all-pool-villa resort is nestled in Ras Al Khaimah’s 100 hectare nature reserve; each of the 70 Al Rimal Deluxe Pool Villas offer serene views of the surrounding sandscape. Guests can travel to and from the golf course with daily complimentary transport from the resort. Located only 15 minutes away, the floodlit course also offers golfers the ability to play into the night.
As the day comes to a close, guests can dine by the watering hole at the resort’s signature Thai restaurant, Safran, or head to the Moon Bar for cocktails under the stars.
Tee Off and Spa package
Based on a minimum three night stay, the package starts from AED 1,875* per villa per night and includes:
• Accommodation in a Beachfront Pool Villa at Banyan Tree Ras Al Khaimah Beach or in an Al Rimal Deluxe Pool Villa at Banyan Tree Al Wadi
• Two rounds of 18 holes at Al Hamra Golf Club per stay
• Daily breakfast for two
• Daily complimentary transfers to Al Hamra Golf Club
• 20% discount on massage treatments at the resort’s spa
Terms & Conditions:
– Subject to availability, the Tee Off and Spa package is valid for stays until 30 October 2015
– Package includes accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis, based on two people sharing
– Guests must stay for a minimum of three nights
– Package includes two rounds of 18 holes at Al Hamra Golf Club per stay
– Equipment rental will be charged at a supplement rates
– Package includes 20% discount on spa massage sessions at Banyan Tree Spa Al Wadi and Banyan Tree Spa Ras Al Khaimah Beach
For enquiries or bookings please contact Banyan Tree Al Wadi on Tel: 971 7 206 7777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org