Deepavali, the vibrant Festival of Lights, is upon us, and Pavilion REIT Malls is inviting shoppers to celebrate with a dazzling array of activities, promotions, and festive décor.
From Pavilion Kuala Lumpur to Pavilion Bukit Jalil, Da Men USJ, and Intermark Mall, each mall is offering its own unique take on the festivities, ensuring that there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
At Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, shoppers are greeted by a shimmering display of diyas lamps and colorful kolams adorning the iconic Crystal Fountain. The mall is also decked with eye-catching flowers and fabric lanterns to create a lively Deepavali atmosphere.
Highlights of the Deepavali celebrations at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur include:
- Mesmerizing cultural dance performances surrounding the Crystal Fountain kolam and Connection precinct on 29 October;
- A captivating cultural orchestra band performance encircling the Crystal Fountain kolam on 4 November;
- The Yeshan Sarees Exhibition on Level 5, featuring 30 distinct saree styles meticulously crafted in India;
- A stunning kolam inspired by the sun at Parkson Elite on Levels 3 and 4.
Pavilion Bukit Jalil
Pavilion Bukit Jalil is celebrating Deepavali with a ‘Sweet Diwali’ campaign, which spotlights the gastronomic delights of the festive season.
Highlights of the Deepavali celebrations at Pavilion Bukit Jalil include:
- A dazzling giant peacock kolam, a neon-enhanced masterpiece that provides a bright alternative to traditional multi-colored kolams;
- The Yeshan Sarees Roadshow on Level 2 (Pink Zone) until 13 November, where shoppers can browse through a diverse range of ethnic Indian attire;
- Henna art workshops every weekend at Level 3 (Orange Zone).
Da Men USJ
Da Men USJ is celebrating Deepavali with a ‘Symphony of Diwali Colours’ campaign.
Highlights of the Deepavali celebrations at Da Men USJ include:
- Virtual rangolis inspired by intricate mandalas at the main entrance;
- Insta-worthy kolam designs made from colored sand, rice, and flower petals;
- A stunning four oil lamps located at the Lower Ground Floor Main Entrance;
- A vibrant Deepavali Bazaar every weekend until 12 November.
Intermark Mall is celebrating Deepavali with a ‘Dazzling Deepavali’ campaign.
Highlights of the Deepavali celebrations at Intermark Mall include:
- Enchanting Deepavali pop-ups showcasing two local artisans, kimkara and TC Design, to bring traditional and contemporary Indian attire and accessories to shoppers;
- Odissi dance performances by the talented students of Datuk Ramli Ibrahim;
- A lively bazaar where shoppers can find a variety of Indian snacks, home décor, and more.
In addition to the above activities, all Pavilion REIT Malls are offering a variety of Deepavali promotions and rewards to shoppers. For more information, please visit the individual mall websites.