Immerse yourself in a healing sound bath workshop, get moving in Pilates and yoga classes, or prepare a healthy feast with a world-class chef at Wellness Festival Singapore (WFS) from June 3 till June 12. Led by the Singapore Tourism Board in collaboration with public and private sector partners, the first-ever edition of the Festival will feature more than 100 holistic wellness experiences island-wide, including a range of fitness, emotional and mental wellbeing, and lifestyle focused programmes to rejuvenate your body and mind.
There will be several large-scale activations in popular locations across Singapore. These include:
The Wellness Sensorium
- A multi-sensory pop-up at The Meadow at Gardens by the Bay that will have six zones offering innovative and instagrammable experiences, include:
- Stone Ritual – engages visitors in the mindful and collaborative exercise of stone-stacking to heighten their spatial awareness;
- Light and Sound Bath – a darkened environment filled with slow-moving coloured lights and ambient sound to induce a state of calm.
- Visitors can also take part in free daily programmes at the Masterclass Studio. For example, participants can learn the practice of slow-stitching meditation from textile artist Agatha Lee, or join a cooking demonstration and nutrition workshop that celebrates health and Singapore’s local flavours with Charlotte Mei and Sarah Huang Benjamin. Other activities include fitness workouts, wellness talks, and mental health circles.
- A play on Sentosa’s name, will transform Singapore’s iconic leisure destination into a wellness island retreat, leveraging Sentosa’s scenic environment and island charm to help guests escape, rejuvenate, and recharge, away from the stresses of urban living and grind. The Southernmost Point of Continental Asia, for instance, will be transformed into an escapade called “Stress Stop”, which will feature meditations, breathwork, and sound bathing sessions; while Palawan Green will be transformed into a tentpole Zentosa Festival Village, featuring masterclasses, sports workshops, and outdoor performances.
Three Merli Wellness Trails
- Will be launched by 42Race, a hybrid race platform, across the Singapore Botanic Gardens, HortPark-Harbourfront and Fort Canning Park, where participants can explore the parks and garden, and answer questions in exchange for exclusive Merli and Friends virtual badges.
Please click here for the most updated listing and details of WFS programming. More information can also be found at the WFS website at wellnessfest.sg or follow their Facebook and Instagram at @wellnessfestsg for more updates.