We’re advocates of pampering yourself so why not take some time off your busy day to treat yo’ self to some #MeTime with Origins’ Ritualitea Powder Face Masks and Cleansing Body Masks!
Taking inspiration from the bountiful benefits of Green Tea, Rooibos Tea, Oolong Tea and Yerba Mate Tea, Origins created Ritualitea products made from these four tea’s to not only give our skin a break but to encourage us to have more me-time.
- How to use Origins Ritualitea Powder Face Masks:
1. Mix 2 teaspoons of powder with 2 teaspoons of warm water in a bowl until it has a smooth and creamy consistency.
2. Apply to clean, dry skin in an even layer. Leave on 10 minutes.
3. Rinse. Close tightly after use. Use 2 times a week.
- How to use Origins Ritualitea Cleansing Body Masks:
To enhance your RitualiTea Body Scrub experience, massage the tube under warm shower stream with hands before squeezing firmly from the bottom up. Squeeze into palm, rub palms together to warm, then massage over body.
Which is your cup of tea?
Origins Ritualitea Powder Face Masks are RM200 each while the Cleansing Body Masks are RM135 each. These are available at Origins outlets from 15 October 2016.
– Cover Image: twitter.com/origins