Our quest for flawless skin is never ending especially with so many beauty products to choose from in the market. Take the mask category, it’s one of the biggest with sheet masks for almost every skin concern that you can use either daily or weekly.
One of the most popular beauty tips from Korea is to use a sheet mask everyday but let’s be real, not many of us have the time or budget to put a mask on everyday. Daily masks also tend to dry up easily and might not be as effective too.
So for those who only has time to use one mask weekly, a serum mask is the way to go. And, Garnier has created the perfect serum masks to fit into your busy schedule while nourishing your skin with a week’s worth of serum in just 15 minutes!
The star ingredient of the Garnier Serum Masks is Hyaluronic Acid Serum! Famed for its ability to hold 1,000 times (up to 6 litres of water) of its weight in water while giving a lightweight texture to replenish your skin’s moisture gently.
Coming in 3 different variants:
- Sakura White for intense hydrating radiance.
- Light Complete for intense hydrating brightening treat.
- Hydra Bomb for intense hydrating bouncy skin.
What makes Garnier’s Serum Mask sheets different?
- It’s soaked in 32g of serum which is twice the amount of most sheet mask out there.
- The 0.55mm thin mask sheet is made from 100% natural cellulose fibre that is gentle on your skin while deigned to slowly and continuously release the nourishing serum to your skin.
- The shape is cut to cater to Asian facial contours so you get maximum coverage on your skin.
How To Use
- Remove the mask from the pack and place the sheet mask on your skin with the blue side facing outwards.
- Slowly peel off the blue sheet and gently adjust the mask to fit your face.
- Leave the mask on for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the mask and pat the remaining serum into your skin until it’s fully absorbed.
But we’re all about getting more out of our mask routine, so we folded the mask and placed it on our neck so it gets some love too!
The Garnier Serum Masks comes in 3 variants (Hydra Bomb, Light Complete & Sakura White) and are available at your nearest major pharmacies nationwide. You’ll be excited to know that Garnier is also bringing in new varieties to its Serum Mask range in the coming months so keep a lookout for it!