This summer, Sisley is giving its compact powder, Phyto Poudre Compacte and lip gloss, Le Phyto-Gloss a fresh reinvention! The new Phyto Poudre Compacte is an enhanced formula in a new zebra-striped compact with a subtle result for a smoother, even, matte complexion, while the new Le Photo-Gloss features a non-sticky, shaping lipcare formula to hydrate and protect the lips.
Phyto Poudre Compacte
Mattifying and beautifying, the new Phyto Poudre Compacte is formulated with an enhanced formula with added skincare benefits to make it ultra-sensory, smoothing and comfortable.
The formula incorporates three ultra-emollient plant based active ingredients, to lock in hydration and provide absolute comfort.
- Anti-drying Cocoa butter softens the skin.
- Cupuaçu butter adds suppleness.
- Mango butter adds suppleness and locks in hydration.
This combination, enriched with Hibiscus flower extract, gives an incredibly soft and creamy texture. The creamy and silky-soft texture glides onto the skin and instantly melts into the skin to leave an ultra- comfortable, velvety and radiant veil.
Available in 4 natural shades, the compact powder is buildable and can be used anytime for correcting skin imperfections, mattifying or setting your make-up. It refines the skin texture and smooths wrinkles and fine lines. Suitable for all skin types, it can be applied after foundation or used alone for a natural look. The compact powder is housed in a new zebra-striped compact makes it a “must-have” for on-the-go.
The new Le Photo-Gloss is formulated with a new formula incorporating intensive lipcare and mirror shine. This new formula is designed to hydrate, nourish and protect, drawing on the Hydrobooster Complex found in Le Phyto Rouge to give ultimate hydration and an instant plumping effect:
- Microspheres made from Konjac Glucomannans (a fibre that can absorb water and swell up to 200 times its own volume) and Hyaluronic Acid (which can absorb up to 1,000 times its weight in water) help to maintain an optimal level of hydration. The lips are left instantly plumped and smooth.
- Macadamia oil rich in omega-7 – one of the main components of sebum – mimics the lipids in the skin and compensates for the lack of hydrolipidic lm on the lips. It is combined with the nourishing, soothing and regenerative properties of Shea butter for softer, more supple and more comfortable lips. Lastly, the anti-free radical properties of Vitamin E Acetate protect the lips against external aggressions and oxidative stress.
A novel combination of three oils provides them with a shaping effect in addition to the unique mirror shine and volume effect:
- The Plumping Effect oil adheres perfectly to the lips and provides an intense shaping effect.
- The water-resistant Extreme Shine oil adds lasting shine and an optical volume effect; and
- The fine, lightweight Soft and Silky oil provides an ultimate sensory appeal.
The light is reflected by the formula’s new Mother-of-pearl particles with their ultra-pure colour. Their intense reflective properties accentuate the shine and iridescence.Their optimal size provide both a sustained glittery finish and an intense, dazzling result.
Worn alone or as a top coat on a lipstick for a more intense result, Le Phyto-Gloss is available in 10 vibrant and luminous shades and in two different finishes: shimmery or shiny.
With its vibrant angled design, Le Phyto-Gloss comes in a gold case with transparent stripes that reveal the colour inside. It forms an elegant and enviable trio with Phyto-Poudre Compacte and the long-wear Le Phyto Rouge lipstick.
The new Phyto Poudre Compacte (RM380) and Le Photo-Gloss (RM195) will be available from August 2020 onwards at all Sisley Malaysia counters nationwide and online at sisley-paris.com.