Embody the edge of a North Londoner with this cool yet glamourous Spotlight Grunge look from Rimmel London!
Rimmel London Malaysia’s Rebel for this look is the influencer, Ashley Lau and since we are loving this look we thought we should try recreating it ourselves too! See how our evangelist, Ren pulled off the Spotlight Grunge look below.
Ren used these Rimmel London products to complete this look:
- Stay Matte Primer (RM24.90): It smoothens your face before foundation and doesn’t feel tacky.
- Lasting Finish 25HR Liquid Foundation in 100 Ivory (RM39.90): A very pigmented foundation, a little goes a long way with this!
- Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 006 Warm Beige (RM14.90): The cult-favorite does its work of mattifying your skin without being too cakey and keeping it matte all day.
- Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in 150 Live Pink (RM19.90): This is somewhat a dupe for the Nars Orgasm blush as it has fine gold glitter, has a bit of fall out though so go with a light hand.
- Scandaleyes Waterproof 24HR Gel Pot Liner in 001 Black (RM39.90): This was smooth and pigmented so it was easy to apply and lasted all day with minimal smudging.
- Brow This Way Brow Pomade Fix & Fill in 003 Dark (RM24.90): With a light hand, this was easy to use to cover the sparse areas of your eyebrows.
- Scandaleyes Reloaded Waterproof Mascara (RM29.90): If you need more volume to your lashes, this is what you need and it doesn’t smudge too.
- Stay Matte Liquid Lip in 810 Plum This Show (RM24.90): Obsessed with this dark plum shade that applies really easily on my lips and doesn’t dry it out.