Launched on 11th of January 2017, SK-II Malaysia’s very own Beauty Circle comprises of a select group of highly influential and inspiring social influencers and they range from actresses, beauty Youtubers and makeup artists to TV hosts and seasoned bloggers.
The ladies were treated to a lovely 4-course luncheon while they were inducted into SK-II’s Beauty Circle. Hand-pampering massages and manicures were not amiss and they had their skin tested using SK-II’s Magic Ring skin consultation too.
About SK-II’s Beauty Circle
As a member of Beauty Circle, these influencers will have the opportunity to enjoy first-in-the-world experiences with SK-II products which have yet to be launched in stores, offering them a top-notch experience and review of our latest innovations. Beauty Circle influencers are also invited to closed-door events locally and some events around the region, where they may get to meet SK-II’s celebrity ambassadors.
This program is a genuine two-way collaboration; where SK-II allows these influencers to share about the products they love with their audiences and followers and at the same time, remain authentic and honest with them.
Meet SK-II Malaysia’s Beauty Circle members!
- Fyza Kadir, socialite
- Tasha Shilla, actress
- Na Na, blogger at www.bwincess.com
- Juwei Teoh, social media influencer
- Joey Chua, social media influencer and makeup artist
- Karen Kho, blogger at www.karen-kho.com
- Gan Mei Yan, radio deejay
- Hunny Madu, personality and makeup entrepreneur
- Tashy, beauty Youtuber
- Tiong Sue Lynn, blogger at www.bangsarbabe.com
- Amelia Henderson, socialite
- Cathryn Lee, dancer and pianist
- Heidi Nazarudin, blogger at www.theambitionista.com and social media influencer
- Sharifah Sakinah, actress and fitness enthusiast