Hydration is a topic we talk about often on Pamper.My because it’s simply essential for healthy, glowing skin. A high-quality hydrating moisturiser is what most of us invest in. But did you know, adding a skin brightener in your regime will help smooth fine lines and uneven skin tone?
Now you might’ve heard that skin brighteners aren’t recommended because they bleach the skin. This is simply NOT TRUE for the Neutrogena Bright Boost™ range with Neoglucosamine®.
What is Neoglucosamine®?
According to Neutrogena®’s official website, Neoglucosamine® is a superior non-acid amino sugar that brightens skin by resurfacing new skin, disrupting pigmentation production and hydrating skin.
- Resurfacing skin – Skin sheds off its old layer every 30 days and Neoglucosamine® accelerates this process 10x faster than untreated skin. The amino sugar also helps old skin get unstuck.
- Reducing pigmentation – By controlling your skin’s pigmentation production, Neoglucosamine® reduces the appearance of dark spots.
- Hydration – As a building block of hyaluronic acid, Neoglucosamine® plumps skin for a luminous hydrated complexion.
All of the above prevents the forming of fine lines!
Neutrogena Bright Boost™ Series
Imported directly from the US, Neutrogena Bright Boost™ is a skin brightener line infused with Neoglusosamine® and bottled in sophisticated pink-and-silver packaging. It combats dull skin using a non-acid, non-bleaching approach by gently boosting the skin’s natural shedding process instead.
As a result, in just ONE WEEK, you get brighter, rosier, more refined skin. No wonder it won Elle magazine’s Future of Beauty award!
There are 3 ways you can add Neutrogena Bright Boost™ to your regime…
1) CLEANSE with Neutrogena Bright Boost™ Resurfacing Micro Face Polish
A gentle exfoliating cleanser that removes skin aging dullness with 3x the polishing power of a normal scrub. (*when compared to Neutrogena® Pore Refining Daily Scrub)
Many reviewers enjoy its light pleasant scent and love how it leaves the skin feeling polished and glowing.
How to Use:
- Use 1-3 times per week.
- Apply product to hands and gently massage onto wet face in a circular motion.
- Rinse with water and pat dry. Enjoy immediately radiant skin.
Formulated with turmeric extract and Neoglucosamine®, this serum greatly reduces the appearance of dark spots & hyperpigmentation. Like its namesake, this serum illuminates skin and users have found that skin achieves a fresh, rosy look after application.
How to Use:
- Apply 4-5 drops onto the palm of hand
- Use fingertips to gently massage onto face.
- Enjoy immediately radiant skin
3) MOISTURIZE with Neutrogena Bright Boost™ Brightening Gel Moisturizing Face Cream with Neoglucosamine®
Instantly perks up dull, dehydrated skin with a moisture surge! This pink gel cream moisturiser has a non-greasy consistency and works great on oily/combination skin without leaving any sticky residue. It also contains a little glitter, creating a pretty little shimmer on the skin after use.
How to Use:
- Apply the gel cream twice daily to cleansed face and neck
- Smooth evenly in gentle massaging strokes until fully absorbed
- Use in the morning for all-day brightness and in the evening for continued hydration
Experience brighter, rosier, more refined skin today! Get yours from Watsons online or any Watsons store near you.