Rihanna dressed as regal as she already is and slayed the 2018 MET Gala red carpet again clad in Maison Margiela!
Of course, the queen is not complete without her beauty. As someone who wears her own brand loud and proud, her makeup was done by Fenty Beauty by Rihanna’s Global Makeup Artist, Priscilla Ono using all the things Fenty Beauty is famous for.
To create the base for Rihanna’s full Fenty Beauty look, Priscilla started with Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer to prevent shine and pave the way for smooth makeup application. Priscilla applied Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in 370 for a soft matte flawless complexion. To define her face, Priscilla used Match Stix Matte Skinstick in Truffle, a few shades deeper than Rihanna’s complexion, to contour and define her face.
For the lips, Priscilla applied Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Spanked with extra shimmer on top for a subtle sheen. To finish the look, Priscilla applied Invisimatte Blotting Powder on the t-zone to absorb excess shine and diffuse pores for an instantly filtered appearance.
Here is the products breakdown for you to take note!
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filter Instant Retouch Primer (RM140)
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in 370 (RM145)
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick in Truffle (RM105 each)
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick in Spanked (RM85)
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Invisimatte Blotting Powder (RM130)
Get your Fenty Beauty by Rihanna fix at Sephora stores and online through Sephora.my..