Every woman dreams to have a flawless and glowing skin like the celebrities and model we see on TV or in magazines. To have that gorgeous look, many of us will spend a bomb to buy expensive skin care products or go for many beauty treatments, and some will consider medical aesthetics for speedy results.
However, have you ever thought about some simple skin care steps that you can do at home will help to gain your desired glowing complexion? These are simple skin care routines that you might already know, but are very useful if you do and follow the steps consistently!
Step 1: Double Cleansing
- Step one is the ever-popular Double Cleansing as cleansing is the key to great skin.
- Apply an oil based cleanser on the face to remove makeup and traces of oil.
- Next, apply a foaming cleanser to remove dirt.
Step 2: Exfoliate
- Use a natural cleanser and only focus on the areas that really need special attention like the t-zone and around the nose.
- Only exfoliate a few times a week, as you don’t want to irritate the skin.
Step 3: Hydration
- A great way to hydrate your skin is to use sheet masks soaked in essence. Simply keep the sheet on your face for 20-30 minutes to ensure that the nutrients can be absorbed.
- Another great way to hydrate your skin is to use a sleeping mask at night.
Step 4: Tone
- Apply the toner on your face and neck and wipe it with a soft rub. It will help you to rinse off the remaining of the cleanser before going to bed or before applying any makeup product.
- Recommend to use something mild to sooth your skin and restore a healthy pH balance skin.
Step 5: Essence
- Essences are essential as it helps improve the appearance of your skin.
- Do not under estimate its lightweight, water-like nature as these liquid assets contain more benefits than your favorite creams or serums.
- You can apply essence on facial sheet and cover on face for few minutes or on cotton pad and gently wipe on your face, this can help to remove the dead skin.
Step 6: Moisturize
- It is very important to moisturize each and every day as it helps to increase your skin’s water content and keep your skin feeling as soft as can be.
- Massage the moisturizer on your face to promote circulation, and don’t forget to moisturize the neck area too.
Step 7: Sunblock
- One of the biggest enemy of our skin is the sun, especially in our country. You should always apply sunblock or use foundation containing SPF.
- You must pay double attention to sun protective moisturizers with lightweight tint, especially when your skin is allergic or just too sensitive.
The most essential tip for having a smooth skin is not to be lazy to follow these easy skin care steps and be consistent. It is crucial to take care of your skin each and every day, no matter how rush you may be in!
If you want a beautiful and flaw-free skin, don’t be lazy! Take care of your skin and be sure that your everyday skin care cannot pass in vain!