Last month, Fred Perry launched the KAI X1 Fred Perry Edition – an exclusive palm-sized speaker made to amplify the brand’s global music initiative, subculture and its long-standing relationship with music. A collaboration with portable audio brand, X-mini, the monochromatic wireless speaker displays a tonal Laurel Wreath on its front and comes equipped with full frequency audio range, as well as up to six hours of battery life for audio pleasure.
Fans can get their own KAI X1 Fred Perry Edition speaker by spending a min. of RM1,200 in a single receipt at the following Fred Perry shops (while stocks last):
- The Pop-Up Shop, Sunway Pyramid, G1.17
- Fred Perry Authentic Shop, Pavilion KL L3, Lot 03-01-09
- Fred Perry Authentic Shop, Suria KLCC, L2, Lot 233B
- Fred Perry Authentic Shop, 1Utama Shopping Centre, L1, Lot F341
- Fred Perry Authentic Shop, Gurney Paragon Mall, L2, Lot 163D-2-27