Hey guys, are you still single this Valentine’s day? and do you wonder why you are still riding solo? One of the reasons, perhaps you don’t know know what women want!
Here’s an useful online survey that helps you to find out what women, especially Millennial women, feel towards men based on their attire. This survey reveals how women find attractive about dating website profile pictures, what intrigues them to stay the night, what attire women find most sexy and more.
Generation Tux Valentine’s Day Survey
- Stylish sleepovers – Millennial women age 18-34 are more than twice as likely to sleep with their date if he’s wearing a tuxedo compared to women age 35+ (24% vs. 10%, respectively).
- Suit up for romance – Four in five (80%) American women agree that there is nothing more romantic than a man who knows how to dress up right.
- Finding Mr. Right Swipe – Millennial women and women age 45-54 are more likely than those age 65+ to say that a man wearing a tuxedo on their dating website profile picture catches their eye (41% and 40% vs. 26%, respectively).
- Guys, spice up your wardrobe! – Half of Millennial women, ages 18-34, say that a tuxedo is the sexiest thing a man can wear.
- Coast to Coast – Women living in the West are more likely than those in the Northeast to think a man dressed in formal wear would make a proposal more romantic (67% vs. 54%, respectively), as well as enjoy going on dates that require formal wear (49% vs. 36%, respectively)
- Impress your fiancée-to-be – Two thirds (66%) of Millennial women agree that a man dressed in formalwear would make a marriage proposal more romantic.
- Black Tie Not Optional – Millennial women (59%) are more likely to enjoy going on dates that require formal wear than their older counterparts age 35+ (35%).
We hope this survey helped you understand more about women and may you end your singlehood soon! Happy Velentine’s Day!
Source: PR Newswire
Cover image: themodernman.com