Following the successful of the BTS POP-UP: MAP OF THE SOUL Showcase, the Hallyu fever continues at 1 Utama Shopping Centre with the long awaited BTS and SEVENTEEN “IN THE SOOP” POP-UP that will be happening for four months, from 29th April to 28th August 2022.
This exclusive global store is themed after South Korean reality series “IN THE SOOP” created by HYBE starring the world’s biggest boy band BTS and SEVENTEEN as the superstars take a break from their busy lives in the city to rest and rejuvenate in nature.
Spanning 1,700 sq ft, visitors will be enticed by an urban forest realm as they explore the space and experience the outdoors indoors. Shoppers will ultimately be treated to over 300 limited edition merchandise with new items released every week, and even apparel worn by the idols in the series are available for sale. A free IN THE SOOP Postcard welcome gift will also be given away, whilst stocks last.
In addition, there are two more IG-worthy Photo Zones set up around 1 Utama:
- Camp and chill out at a ‘healing forest at the heart of the city’ and meet SOOPY at the IN THE SOOP Campfire site at Ground Floor 1 Utama E;
- Capture memorable photos with 3D TinyTAN’s all the way from South Korea at Ground Floor LUXE.
Guest Information & Purchasing Guide:
- Admission strictly for visitors with low-risk MySejahtera status. Face masks are compulsory with proper physical distancing. SOP’s subject to change according to the latest government guidelines.
- Walk-in visitors can register via the virtual queue system by scanning the Queue QR Code provided on site at the store. Every visitor will be able to enter for a maximum stay of 1 hour.
- Online pre-reservation for priority admission is available at morningkall Malaysia (limited spots) with a registered valid ID.
- Click book now at the homepage to access the reservation page to select date and time slot.
- After the reservation is confirmed, a “Reservation Confirmation” email will be sent.
- Ticket holders are advised to arrive on time based on the selected timeslot. No re-entry is allowed.
To find out more about the “IN THE SOOP” POP-UP and upcoming releases, visit or follow @morningKall on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.