Malaysia’s home-grown online shopping platform, PrestoMall has forged a collaboration with Happy E-Mart powered by Happy Momentum under the eBiz unit of KK Super Mart, to provide easy solution of online grocery shopping and food delivery on the both online commerce platforms.
This collaboration aims at keeping the annual Ramadan shopping experience alive by offering wide array of general and fresh groceries as well as traditional Malaysian delights, beverages and household items via digital innovation starting from May to September at m.prestomall.com/store/kkemart.
Among the new categories to be introduced include:
- Ready to Eat – Food menu by Halal Compliant Restaurants such as ABC Restaurants & Tappaw Corner; Chill/Frozen Food from Halal & Non Halal providers ranging from delicacies such as ‘Masakan Melayu’, Halal Dim Sum and variety of Chinese cuisine.
- Ready to cook – Besides cooked food, frozen raw and instant food such as fries, sausages and burgers from Ramly brand are available.
- Pastries – On top of that, customers can choose from an array of variety of ‘kuih-muih’, loaf bread, buns or even cakes and cookies from Baiwago Plus Café.
- General Grocers (KK Super Mart) – For general needs, a wide range of offerings are available including beverages, dry food and basic necessities i.e. canned food, instant noodles, ready to cook paste, rice, oil, flour & sugar, condensed milk etc, toiletries, household items i.e. washing and cleaning, wet & dry wipes(tissues toilets rolls), diapers, hand sanitizers and more. They even have health essentials/medicine such as Woods, Panadols, Hurix, Cool-Fever, pain relief and cough syrups.
- Fresh/Produce (KK Fresh) – Customers can also order from KK Fresh’s array of fresh farm products such as vegetables, fruits, halal frozen poultry, seafood and more. All fresh product orders will be pre-packed before deliver to customers in order to maintain the freshness and food quality.
Order can be made before 11am for same day delivery. All orders after 11am to be next day delivery. Delivery coverage withinKlang Valley only. RM15 rate fee will be charged for delivery service for all locations within Klang Valley (max 20km from Desa Petaling KK Super Mart), additional mileage will be charged RM1 for an extra 1km. This is applicable for bread, pastries, cakes & general groceries, frozen food, fresh and any perishable food/items.
Download Presto App now for more online super saver promotions and Ramadan deals. For more information, visit www.prestomall.com.
Read also: #LebihBanyakEkstra With Touch ‘N Go eWallet’s Ramadan 18.104.22.168