In conjunction with the World Health Day celebration, Watsons Malaysia launched #GETACTIVE, a health campaign to further promote the healthy living via its variety of health and beauty products.
5 local personalities, which include Ann Osman, Malaysia’s first female professional MMA fighter, Lenna Lim, actress and cyclist, Kit Mah, fitness influencer and Mark O’dea, model and sport commentator, has been appointed as the ambassadors of the #GETACTIVE campaign. At the launch, the ambassadors shared on their personal healthy tips including diet and exercise, while giving insights to the upcoming #GETACTIVE activities lined up for Watsons VIP members, include the following:
- May 6 – cycling with Lenna Lim;
- July 1 – boot camp with Kit Mah;
- Aug 26 – self defence with Ann Osman;
- Sept 30 – futsal with Mark O’dea
For new Watsons VIP card sign up, one can look forward to RM300 worth of Watsons vouchers, 500 VIP Points upon activation, and RM5,000 worth of health club, dining, travel, beauty lifestyle reward vouchers.
The Watsons VIP Card has 8 exclusive benefits, which includes:
- Lifetime membership;
- Deals at more than 1,000 #watsonsrewards merchant locations
- Earn 1 point for every RM1 spend
- Pay using point for 200 points for RM1;
- 2X Points on all Watsons brand products;
- 5X Points on Birthday month;
- 5X Points when paying with Watsons VIP card;
- Exclusive discounts on health products
Furthermore, Watsons VIP members can enjoy rewards from the participating merchants such as Celebrity Fitness, Eu Yan Sang, Fitness Concept, Kenny Rogers, Marie France Bodyline and etc.
Find out more on #GETACTIVE on watsons.com.my/get-active.