Stand a chance to win tickets to experience a Guinness World Recold event together with 30,000 LED roses at The Nightscape of Light Sensation – Love Series at the Malaysia Agro Exposition Park, Serdang (MAEPS) this September 7-17!
During the 10-day “The Nightscape of Light Sensation – Love Series”, 30,000 LED white roses will be planted on the ground at MAEPS to form the shape of a hibiscus, which symbolises Malaysia’s national flower. This event aims to promote unity, as well as to celebrate Malaysia’s Independence Day on 31 August 2016, as well as Malaysia Day on 16 September 2016.
The event will also be an official attempt for the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD title “Most LED Lights Lit a relay”. 708 lights will be lit by 708 participants and the event aims to promote Malaysia Internationally and bring worldwide recognition to the country.
Ticket are priced at RM5 for children age 12 and below, while adults at RM20. Early bird rate of RM16 for adults is available until September 6, 2016. Tickets can be purchased now on lightsensation.com.my.
Win FREE Tickets
Tell us why you should win FREE tickets to “The Nightscape of Light Sensation – Love Series” with no more than ten (10) words.
I should win the FREE tickets to “The Nightscape of Light Sensation – Love Series” because …. (complete the sentence with no more than 10 words)
Ten (10) contestants with the best and most creative answers will be entitled to win five (5) tickets for adults to “The Nightscape of Light Sensation – Love Series”! Contest ends August 31, 2016.
Send your answer and details (full name, NRIC, mobile number, email and correspondence address) to email@example.com by 11.59p.m. on August 31, 2016.
Terms & conditions:
- Closing date: 11.59p.m. on August 31, 2016.
- Only one (1) submission from each contestant will be entertained.
- Contestants are to include their personal particulars including their name, NRIC number, address, email, and contact number in their contest entry.
- Contest is open to Malaysian residents only.
- Any incomplete submissions received will be rendered null and void.
- All the decisions made by Pamper.My are final.
- All winners will be notified by email, through the contact details provided in their entry.
- Winners are required to collect the prizes in person at Pamper.My’s office.
- Winners will have to bring their I.C. with them when collecting their prizes.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash and are not transferable to another person and/or party.
- Pamper.My reserves the right to amend the contest rules, terms and conditions or terminate the contest at its sole and absolute discretion.