Rihanna’s Fenty Skin will land in Sephora Malaysia on this December 26, the day after Christmas – just in time for your New Year’s skincare resolutions! The brand, which was launched in the last July 31 by Rihanna, was first introduced with three multitasking skincare products – a makeup remover cum cleanser, a toner-serum hybrid and a moisturiser with sunscreen SPF 30.
Rihanna developed Fenty Skin in partnership with Kendo Brands, a LVMH-owned beauty developer, with an unwavering mission to provide simple solutions for all skin tones and types. Fenty Skin represents The New Culture of Skincare, providing clean, uncomplicated, effective skincare for all. Each of its multitasking products is easy to use and packed with benefits. It’s all designed to complement Fenty Beauty makeup and has been tested on all skin types and tones to work seamlessly together.
Inspired by her global lifestyle, Rihanna brings together ingredients from around the world and pairs them with skincare powerhouses, such as hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, for clinically proven results. She’s prioritized clean formulas that are also vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free and earth-conscious: The daytime moisturizer-spf is coral reef-friendly, and the packaging has prioritized recyclable materials and smart refillable packs that still feel luxurious. Plus, she’s elevated the entire experience with supple, unique textures and warm, delicious, clean scents inspired by the ingredients of each product. With Fenty Skin, Rihanna shares her real-life skincare routines for achieving a bright, healthy-looking complexion for both morning and night.
With Fenty Skin’s expansion into Sephora, shoppers can easily navigate and enjoy both Fenty Skin and Fenty Beauty all under the same roof. The following Fenty Skin products will be available at Sephora:
- Total Cleans’r Remove-It-All Cleanser – a makeup remover and cleanser in one with a creamy lather to remove dirt, oil, and longwear makeup without drying out the skin.
- Fat Water Pore-Refining Toner Serum – a game-changing toner-serum hybrid that targets pores, improves the look of dark spots, brightens, smooths, and fights shine—all without stripping skin.
- Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen – a moisturizer and sunscreen in one that’s lightweight, oil-free, and truly invisible on all skin tones with its subtle pink hue. It claps back at dehydration, discoloration, and dark spots, and is makeup-friendly – no pilling or flashback. Plus, it’s refillable.
- Instant Reset Overnight Recovery Gel-Cream – a rich gel-cream moisturizer that instantly hydrates, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles to reveal a fresher, brighter complexion in the morning. In just one week, pores and dark spots look better, too. Plus, it’srefillable.
- Fenty Skin Start’r Set – a 3-piece set containing Total Cleans’r, Fat Water, and Hydra Vizor in travel-size minis.
As of December 26, 2020, Fenty Skin will be available on Sephora.my and in store at Sephora Malaysia.