As we embark on the new year, Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) is set to launch a new line of lip liners and matte & satin lipsticks.
Formulated with brilliantly pigmented shades, these new ABH Matte & Satin Lipsticks allow you to create your bold statement lips in just one swipe! The luxurious formula glides on smoothly and evenly with luscious, velvety-soft featherlight finish. Whether looking for a bold, elegant colour, an everyday go-to shade, or a timeless red, there are 18 universally flattering shades from nude to dark to complement all skin tones and styles. Furthermore, the lipstick is housed in a luxurious, gorgeous rose-gold component – makes it a perfect statement piece for your makeup bag or clutch.
Yes, the visible lip liner trend from the Y2k has made a comeback! and with the brand new ABH Lip Liners, you can achieve that nostalgic look of lips for a more defined, fuller pout! Featuring creamy formulation with a velvety matte finish, ABH lip liner delivers precise shaping and contouring. The lip liner has a unique square-shaped design that allows you to sharpen your liners to a fine point for extreme precision. Wear it alone or pair it with the new ABH Matte & Satin Lipsticks. With 18 shades to choose from, spoil yourself with the limitless variations possible!
How to apply the lip liners for a perfect pout?
- Line and sculpt the lips to create desired shape before applying lipstick.
- Use a shade that is slightly deeper than your lipstick for a fuller-looking effect.
- For a natural effect, use a shade that is closest to your shade of lipstick.
- For a contoured effect, use a shade that is 2-3 shades deeper than your lipstick.
- Fill in the entire lip to create a base for your lipstick.
- Apply in the centre of the lip and blend out with a brush for an ombré effect.
The ABH Matte & Satin Lipsticks (RM105) and Lip Liners (RM90) will be launching on January 25th at Sephora.My and February 10th in-stores.