- Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, join contest, fill out a form or enter information on our site, which may include personal data such as name, date of birth, gender, email address, telephone number, mailing address and identification number or passport number.When you access this Website, we may also automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect nonpersonal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed).
- How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
It is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes unless specifically stated.
When you view this Website, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognise your personal computer next time you visit.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled but it won’t affect the users experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
For enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org