In celebration of the upcoming Lunar New Year, Starbucks Malaysia is unveiling an adorable collection of piglet-themed merchandise, including drinkware, ranging from a selection of Thermos bottles to coffee mugs, which is inspired by the zodiac of the year, the Year of the Pig.
This unique collection features pink piglets frolicking amongst stylish stripes and prosperous yellow flowers. They are the perfect merchandise for gifting to your friends and families at festive gatherings during the Lunar New Year.
Starbucks is also introducing brand-new Teavana™ tea beverages that reimagine tea culture by combining classic teas with unexpected flavors, which offer warm and refreshing options for any occasion.
- New!Teavana™Oat Green Tea Latte: New take on the smooth and creamy matcha-based beverage with the addition of real oats to offer you the comfort and warmth of a hearty breakfast.
- New!Teavana™Poached Pear Chamomile Tea: Combining floral chamomile tea with the subtle sweetness of poached pear bits, Poached Pear Chamomile Tea is a soothing and refreshing fruit tea.
Customers can also share the art of coffee brewing with friends and family this Chinese New Year, with masterfully roasted packaged Starbucks whole beans.
- South Of The Clouds Blend® – a balanced soft acidity, medium body with subtle herbal flavor;
- Honduras Marcala – the unique flavors of Honduran coffee bursting with sweet caramel notes complemented by a soft, velvety body;
- Guatemala Casi Cielo™ – a bright flavor profile with a smooth cocoa finish, immersing customers alike in the the rich Guatemalan coffee heritage.
The new handcrafted Teavana™ tea beverages, the Lunar New Year merchandise and whole bean offerings are available in stores from 8 January onwards, while stocks last. For more information, visit Swww.starbucks.com.my.