Let the world view you through rose-tinted glasses with Anastasia Beverly Hill’s brand-new Primrose Palette and Satin Lipsticks. These two new stunners will help you to ace a soft and subtle look paired with a strong, bold lip – perfect for your date night!
If you’re looking for a perfect date night look, nothing screams romance like a soft and subtle look paired with a strong, bold lip. These two new stunners will help you kick it up a notch for your glamourous date nights, ensuring you WOW your date before AND after your mask comes off.
A luxurious rose-inspired palette that features 10 all-new shadows and pigments and two new blush tones! With these 12 deliciously buttery shades, these highly pigmented textures (think, rich mattes and multidimensional metallics) are easy to blend with buildable coverage that will help you create all the stunning affects you crave.
- Use light pressure when picking up product with a brush or fingertip.
- Use firm, dense brushes to deposit product and fluffy brushes to diffuse and blend.
- Apply light shades to accentuate and highlight features. Apply medium shades to contour and transition colour for a seamless finish. Apply deeper shades to define and line.
- Apply blush to the centre of the cheek and blend towards the hairline for a lifted effect.
- Use a natural fiber brush to apply metallic shades.
Exclusively only to Southeast Asia, these five brand-new, red-hued shades are highly pigmented with a new smooth, soft formula. Featuring a new emollient formula that is soft and smooth for comfortable wearability, you can now complete your effortless glam look with these babies for sure.
These velvety smooth red shades also complement a wide variety of skin tones and the classic bullet tip provide excellent control for defining the lip line. Most importantly, these lipsticks are paraben and cruelty-free.
The Primrose Palette (RM270) will be launching on September 30 at Sephora e-store and in stores. The exclusive Satin Lipsticks (RM105) are currently retailing at Sephora e-store and will be launching in stores from October 7th, except for the shade “Plum” which will be launching soon.
Read also: Sephora Fall 2021 Beauty Launches Unveiled!