Mugler’s most iconic feminine fragrance, Alien has reinvented itself. The new Alien Flora Futura Eau De Toilette is the messenger of new femininity, celebrating the birth of a world of light, the miracle of revitalized nature and an arid desert that has become fertile, as a sign of hope for a better tomorrow. The quintessence of Alien Flora Futura is the symbiosis between the crisp, green freshness of “Buddha’s Hand” and the extraordinary rarity of the “Queen of the Night” flower that only blooms for one night.
The authors of this fusion (a miracle of nature) are perfumers Dominique Ropion and Jean-Christophe Hérault who have successfully merged crisp freshness, this floral of the future, and enveloping creaminess into the same creative intention. It is expressed in three revelations:
- Crisp revelation: Buddha’s Hand, a unique citrus fruit with green and aqueous notes, invites us to breathe in this new tangy freshness. Strange and transcendent, Buddha’s Hand reinvents the freshness of citrus notes by combining the pulp and zest into an original tangy and natural radiance, accentuated by the crisp, vegetal notes of cloverleaf.
- “Flower of the future” revelation: Jasmine has made way for a dreamlike, futuristic flower, whose thrilling, opulent notes few have had the chance to experience. The “Queen of the Night” cactus flower reserves its charm for the nighttime dwellers of virgin forests during the span of one night. It unfolds to reveal an unknown white floral with fresh, modern inflections that bear the traces of the cactus on which it blossoms. A true flower of the future.
- Creamy revelation: Alien’s signature base has transformed upon contact with these very terrestrial “UFOs.” The caress of the original White Amber melts away to reveal the creamy, unctuous notes of Sandalwood to create a new Alien signature, an extremely sensual and enveloping milky softness.
The incredibly precious “flower of the future” is housed in a talisman-like architectural designed bottle hued in feminine orangey-pink to evoke the dawn sky, the prelude to a kinder, more optimistic day during which everything becomes possible: loving, believing,
dreaming, being true to oneself.
The scent is retailing at:
- Alien Flora Futura EDT 30ml, RM300.90
- Alien Flora Futura EDT 60ml, RM357.50
And is available in Parkson KLCC, Parkson Pavilion, Parkson 1 Utama, Parkson Gurney Plaza, Parkson Imago KK, Isetan KLCC, Isetan1 Utama, SOGO KL & Metrojaya Mid Valley.